Frisco 1

Cross-Border Harmonized
Flood Risk Reduction 2.2
– Construction measures in the Mura River Basin

Opening ceremony at the end of the investment in Benica

Embankment Benica

We invite you to the opening ceremony at the completion of the upgrade of the high-water embankment at Benica within the project “Cross-border coordinated flood risk reduction 2.2 – Construction measures in the Mura River basin” (FRISCO 2.2).

The opening ceremony will take place on Thursday, August 26, 2021, at the high-water embankment near the settlement of Benica, 9220 Lendava, starting at 11 am.

FRISCO 2.2 is a strategic project within the cooperation program Interreg VA Slovenia-Croatia for the period 2014-2020. The total value of the project is EUR 2,995,195.19, of which 85% is financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the remaining 15% is financed by partners from their own resources.

The project activities, which mainly referred to the works on the upgrade of the high-water embankment at Benica on the Slovenian side of the Mura River and the reconstruction of the Sveti Martin na Muri embankment on the Croatian side of the river, are a continuation of activities carried out through cohesion policy operational programs in Slovenia and Croatia, and through bilateral cooperation between the two countries. The project also complemented the measures resulting from the implementation of the FRISCO 1 project, all with the aim of reducing the risk of flooding on both sides of this border river.

A photo appointment is scheduled for the opening ceremony, and press statements at the end of the ceremony.

The event will be organized in accordance with the rules of the NIJZ, it is necessary to meet the conditions of the PCT.

At 1 pm, on the Croatian side of the border, in the premises of the municipality of Sv. Martin na Muri, the final conference of the project took place.

We look forward to your arrival and meeting again.

Copyright © 2019 Frisco 2.2 All rights reserved.

Velikost pisave
Vključi kontraste